Boucing Pink Bow Tie Ribbon Le Mew Cafe: Heartstrings - Because I Miss You by Jung Yong Hwa - MV (Dooley)

Popular Dishes

Monday 10 June 2013

Heartstrings - Because I Miss You by Jung Yong Hwa - MV (Dooley)

Annyeong Yeoreobun~! ^^ ♥


I found this gem during ICT class today (after I finished my work of course ;P) on Vimeo.com, and I had to share it with you guys! 

"Do you know 'Heartstrings'?" (Yong Hwa's Quote! ♥) >////w///< 

Heartstrings has always been one of my favorite dramas of all time, and the songs "You've Fallen for Me" and "Because I Miss You" are always on my '25 Most Played' list on iTunes! I don't usually watch fan-made MVs, but this one is... AMAZING~! O//w//O

I really LOVE how they included scenes from the drama and you can actually hear snippets of the dialogue from the important scenes! >//w//< *spazz*

Dooliers, Heartstring-ers, this one is not to be missed! O///w///O


"Editor-nim, Saranghaeyo~~! Mwa!! ^//w//^ ♥"


-Mew x


(P.S: Global We Got Married Episode 9 Review Summary is in writing-progress! Watch this space! >w<)

No comments:

Post a Comment