Boucing Pink Bow Tie Ribbon Le Mew Cafe: Min Hyuk's Birthday + Upcoming Heartstrings 2nd Anniversary

Popular Dishes

Friday 28 June 2013

Min Hyuk's Birthday + Upcoming Heartstrings 2nd Anniversary

Hi Guys! How are you? ^^


How was your day? Hope it was better than mine! My exams are all officially over! XD 

Some of the Boices among us would know that today is our cute drummer Min Hyukie's Birthday! ^^ 

Hope he has a wonderful day~ >w<

I still think of him as Joon-hee from Heartstrings, even though he's nothing like him in real life! xD haha  



CNBlue must be in or heading towards Beijing, China right now for their concert tomorrow! ^^ Hope they'll eat lots of yummy food, have lots of fun, and an amazing concert in China xD (Really wish I was there! ><)

Remember to use the hashtag #SexyDrummerKMHday to show your birthday wishes! ^^


Guess what day it is tomorrow~~? 


Any clue...? :3


Maybe this picture will help! xD

"Contemporary music major Lee Shin’s coffee! I spit in it! ptooey ptooey =3"


You've guessed it! XD Tomorrow, Saturday 29th June 2013, is the 2nd anniversary of Heartstrings / You've Fallen For Me! ♥ ♥ ♥ > /// w /// <



This is one of my favourite, if not my favourite, Korean drama of all time, especially because there's our Dooley couple, Minhyuk's ADOR-ABLE Joon-hee and well... c'mon, who doesn't like Lee Shin and Gyu Won's relationship?? XD 


To celebrate and commemorate, I'll be rewatching Heartstrings for the 3rd time- it'll be my first proper drama marathon and I'll be doing it with my fellow Drama-Crazy friend, can't wait! XD Snacks and Heartstrings-tugging goodness! >w< I'll blog about our day afterwards to let you guys in on my day :D

Unfortunately, it'll be on Sunday, the day afterwards- this is because I won't have enough time on Saturday Y-Y *sigh* It's a shame it won't be on the actual day, but it's quite a coincidence because we originally planned it without knowing that it would be a day after Heartstrings' 2nd Anniversary! ^^


*Sigh...* Has it really been two years already...? T , T (I must sound old lol) Yong Hwa will be in China tomorrow on the CNBlue Blue Storm World Tour and Shin Hye will be in Thailand as part of her Kiss of an Angle Asia Tour, how will you guys spend your day tomorrow? ^^ Spread your love for Heartstrings through social networks? Watch/rewatch marathons of Heartstrings for the nth time? Let me know below! xD


Lots of love,

-Mew x

(P.S Remember to trend the official hashtag for Heartstrings 2nd Anniversary tomorrow! #넌내게반했어2주년 #Heartstrings2ndAnniversary as well as #DoYouKnowHeartstrings -which is what fans are trying to trend! Click here for more details!:D)

No comments:

Post a Comment