Boucing Pink Bow Tie Ribbon Le Mew Cafe: My New Wattpad Story! ^^

Popular Dishes

Monday 30 September 2013

My New Wattpad Story! ^^

~! ^^

Hey guys! It's been a while! Just popped in to let you know that no I am not dead (quite healthy actually ^^) and I don't plan to be anytime soon- at least not online. XD

So yeah, the fellow students amongst us would probably be back to school again (like me), and with that comes exams and assignments too (oh fudge... ><), therefore I apologize in advance if my presence disappears from time to time! Like it has been for a while... ><

Anyway, (back to what I originally planned to say in this short post, and before I scoot off to do my English homework...) I wanted you guys to be the first to know about my new Wattpad story! :D

I've been planning to write this a few months back and I've finally been able to get Chapter 1 and 2 on paper. Being the drama-addict that I am, my novel has the theme of a Romantic Melodrama K-Drama, I hope you guys will like it! ^^

Here is the cover for it at the moment (and probably will stay the same unless I plan to change the name). It is called In Seoul with You !

Isn't it pretty? I made it myself *proud* >w<
The Synopsis

With her past long buried, Park Choon Hee is just another average girl who takes everything life throws at her with a smile. Well at least she tries to be! Finally returning home to South Korea, Choon Hee does her best to adapt to the life she missed out on. Balancing six years of school work to catch up with on one hand, and her new part-time job at her grandmother's noodle house in the other, she never planned on making time for the boy who barged into her heart- uninvited. 

How does it sound? :D I tried to make the synopsis sound as K-Drama-ry as possible XD I wanted to reveal so much more, but decided against it last minute. So... intrigued? ^^ I hope so! I will need as much support from you guys as I can! :3

Below is the link to my story, or you can just click here! ^^

And for mobile users, here is the code: 26455520

Please do leave a comment- I would LOVE to hear from you! This is my first Wattpad story so it would be great if I could improve my writing XD

Only the synopsis is up currently, but Episode 1 is in editing progress and will be uploaded ASAP :D

Thanks again for listening to me babble! ^^

Lots of Love,

-Mew x

No comments:

Post a Comment