Boucing Pink Bow Tie Ribbon Le Mew Cafe: Passionate Goodbye VIP Movie Premier (Dooley)

Popular Dishes

Thursday 23 May 2013

Passionate Goodbye VIP Movie Premier (Dooley)

Hi Everyone, How you doing? <w<


Even though this happened two days ago, I didn't get round to actually posting about it 'til today. Has anybody heard about the VIP Movie Premier of "Passionate Goodbye" two days ago? :) I heard this is Hongki's first movie so a lot of his friends came to support him ^^ (Even his virtual wife, Mina Fujii, turned up -I think it was at the press conference?- with flowers in hand x3)

So yeah, when I heard that both Park Shin Hye and Jung Yong Hwa both turned up, the thought of the two attending the same event, on the same day, around the same time sets my Dooley heart a-fluttering! (If you haven't guessed by now- they're my OTP! ^//w//^) Even though we haven't heard anything about the two actually meeting, I'm sure the chances of the two bumping into one another are pretty big and better than zilch. x3


Credits to:  Dooley Couple (Jung Yong Hwa and Park Shin Hye) Facebook Page
To be honest, I've always had a theory that Lee Hongki is a secret Doolier at heart since YAB days and (if they are together), it was him who pulled the strings behind them - or maybe I'm just a bit on the Dooley-sional side ^^ 

But anyway! It's a bummer that Yong Hwa dropped out of the upcoming drama Heirs, I was really looking forward to it! (Hello?? Lee Min Ho + Park Shin Hye + Jung Yong Hwa + High School Romance + Writer of Secret Garden = Something Worth Spazzing About!! xD) But I'm sure fans are okay with Yong Hwa's decision, I mean he's already got so much on his plate already (2 Albums in a year + World Tour), it really makes one worry about his health, and plus, we can see that he was pretty depressed about not being able to take part so lets give poor Yong Hwa a break~~ :3 His health is much more important =w=

Anywho~ (I'm going a bit off-topic again! lol) Back to the movie! :) This is one worth checking out. The plot is quite unique and since cute HongKi is in it along with other interesting actors, I'll be putting this one on my list ^^

Over and Out!

-Mew x

(P.S Please don't bash Mew's fandoms, much thanks~~ =w=)


No comments:

Post a Comment