Boucing Pink Bow Tie Ribbon Le Mew Cafe: My To-Watch List for May Half Term 2013 ^^

Popular Dishes

Saturday 25 May 2013

My To-Watch List for May Half Term 2013 ^^

Good Evening Everyone~~! x3

Today was the last day of school for me- Hallelujah!  ヽ(゜∇゜)ノ (For one week anyway...) I'm so glad I'm finally getting a break from all that stress~~ Time for some major relaxation and replenishment! (◡‿◡✿) 

If you are also having a break, what are you planning to do/ have been doing? :D I'm gonna try my best to make the most of my Half Term, lots of lying-in and catching up to do x3 

Lets see... Here is what I'm planning to do... (This could be a heads-up about my blog posts next week ;3)

.:My Half Term To-Do/To-Watch List:.
  1. (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧*:・゚✧  Rewatch Playful Kiss (For the 3rd Time >//w//<)
  2. Finish watching The Greatest Love (▰˘◡˘▰)
  3. (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ Rewatch Heartstrings~~ 

  4. Watch xxxHolic (´∀`)

5. Check out When Love Walked In <w< (Because Victoria is in it~~~ >//w//<)


5. Watch a bit of Coffee Prince :3

That's as far as I have gotten so far, I might have to come back and add some more xD

Ahhhh~~ Just the thought ofLay-ins~~ =w=

Happy Holidays! I'll post again soon! :3

-Mew x



No comments:

Post a Comment